Terms of Service
1. Conclusion of the contract: The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog dar. By clicking the button "order pending" you make a binding order of the goods in the shopping cart. The confirmation of the receipt of the order follows immediately after sending the order and does not yet represent an acceptance of the contract. The purchase contract comes about only through our explicit declaration or the shipment of the goods.
2. Cancellation policy
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must (LB Media & Design UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Tel: 089 32706320, Fax: 089 32220300, E-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (eg one with the Mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments received from you exclusive of delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the cost of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
3. Exclusion / expiry of the right of withdrawal: A right of withdrawal exists in accordance with § 312g para 2 BGB u.a. in the case of contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer and it expires prematurely in contracts for the delivery of sealed goods consisting of For health or hygiene reasons, they are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
The goods have to be returned to: Technische Universität München, TUMshop, Arcisstrasse 21, 80333 München
The contractually agreed voluntary return guarantee leaves your legal rights and claims unaffected. In particular, your statutory right of withdrawal and your statutory warranty rights remain unrestricted.
4. Orders and deliveries are only possible within Germany. The delivery of articles takes place only in usual household quantities.
5. If delivered items have obvious material or manufacturing defects, including transport damage, so please complain such errors immediately to us or the employee of DHL, who delivers the items. However, the omission of this complaint has no consequences for your statutory claims. For all defects occurring during the legal warranty period, the statutory claims for subsequent performance, removal of defects / new delivery and - if the statutory requirements - the extended claims for reduction or withdrawal as well as damages, including the compensation of the damage instead the fulfillment and replacement of your futile expenses. Insofar as we provide you with a seller's warranty, the details of the warranty terms attached to the delivered item will follow. Guarantee claims are without prejudice to legal claims / rights.
6. Validity of prices: The prices listed on www.shop.tum.de are Euro prices (including VAT).
7. For the shipping method "Standard Shipping" we calculate the shipping costs flat rate with 4.90 € per order
For separately marked items, which are delivered because of their bulkiness or their weight by forwarding agency, we charge higher shipping costs per delivery.
8. Payment: You can always pay by bank transfer, credit card, SEPA direct debit, Paydirekt or Giropay. It is also possible for TUM employees to pay by invoice.
We reserve the right to offer you only certain payment methods for the requested delivery, for example, to hedge our credit risk only those according to the respective creditworthiness.
In individual cases, we reserve the right to deliver the goods after a down payment. Upon receipt of the order we will coordinate this with the customer.
9. Retention of title: Until complete payment, the goods remain our property.
10. Electronic Communication: You agree that the contract-related communication may be in electronic form. Please note that the transmission of unencrypted e-mails is uncertain. If you require encrypted communication, please let us know before placing an order.
11. Alternative dispute resolution: We are not obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
12. Contract language / Storage of the order text: The contract is concluded in German. The order text is not stored with us and can not be recalled after completion of the order process. However, you can print out your order data immediately after sending the order.
LB Media & Design UG (limited liability), Schäfersiedlung 5, 83059 Kolbermoor, authorized representative: Lukas Baumgartner